“Service is a Reward in Itself “
One of the most important service jobs available to us in the fellowship is that of the Group Secretary. Our Traditions remind us of the importance of rotating leaders within our groups so that we avoid dominance, and allow each member to enjoy the benefits of service. The Group Outreach Committee has created the “Tips to Secretaries” pamphlet to help answer many of the questions that new secretaries may have as they take on this important group function. Please do not hesitate to contact the Group Outreach for any question you may have. You can email your questions to: GO@familiesanonymous.org.
- Suggested Meeting Format #5003
- Secretary Record Sheet
- TIPS for Group Secretaries
- Setting up a Group Checking Account
- Sponsorship Guidelines Aimed at Groups
- Growing Your New Group Tip Sheet (#5011)