With Literature Order
- Add a donation to your literature orders. When ordering through FA’s Online e-Store, simply select a donation amount and add it to your cart. Your donation will then be added to the total cost of your order.
- Include a donation with your literature orders. Simply add the amount of your donation to the appropriate line on the literature-order form, and mail the form and your payment to the WSO.
- Make a single gift to FA, either individually or from your group. Groups that have accrued more money than necessary to pay their expenses are encouraged to donate their “surplus funds” to the WSO or to any intergroup or national service board of which they are a part.
- Make single-event donations to FA. If you would like the WSO to share news of the special event, please include a note (typed or legibly printed) stating your first name and last initial, your group number, and the reason for your donation. The notice will be published in FA’s newsletter.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to “Families Anonymous, Inc.” and mailed to:
Families Anonymous, Inc.
World Service Office
701 Lee Street, Suite 670
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Because FA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, any personal donations made by members are tax deductible and will be acknowledged by a letter from the WSO.
- Any donations that can be made by mail (see above) can also be made by phone. To give a single gift, make a single-event donation, or order literature, call the WSO at (847) 294-5877 or, in the US, at (800) 736-9805.